Medium grain rice ASA (20kg)
Real bestseller. Ideal for cooking Japanese cuisine dishes – sushi and rolls. It has high stickiness, but retains its structure. It boils well and increases in volume.
5 REASONS TO BUY RICE ASA:
- Top grade according to GOST!
- All the grains are the same size.
- Made using the latest High Briliance technology. Perfectly even identical grains of excellent grinding without impurities and extraneous inclusions.
- Snow-white before and after boiling. Increases in volume by 2–2.5 times during boiling.
- Packaging (a sack) withstands significant overloads.You can be sure that it will not break through.
|Grain characteristics||Medium-grain. 96% of whole grains. Chalked grains up to 1%. All grains are the same size. With a smooth surface. No extraneous inclusions.|
|Grade||Top grade according to GOST|
|Appearance||Snow-white before and after boiling|
|What it is applied to||For cooking Japanese cuisine dishes – sushi and rolls|
|Special properties||It has a high stickiness, but retains its structure. It is well boiled, there are no bad-boiled grains.|
|Economical efficiency||Increases in volume by 2–2.5 times during boiling|
|Production nuances||Four-time protection against ingress of impurities: photo separation, stone stripping, Korean trier drum (removes the crusher), pectus (cleans from other cereals).|
|Why is it better than other famous analogues?||Manufactured using the latest High Briliance technology – fine grinding of rice, which makes it possible to achieve perfectly even identical grains of excellent grinding without impurities.|
|Packaging (convenience, durability, naturalness, a zip-lock, waterproof)||Universal packaging – a sack. Withstands significant overloads. You can be sure that it will not break through.|
|Best combination||With the rice dressing ASA Professional|
|Country of origin||Russia|
|Unit of measurement||A pack|
|Number of units per pack||1 sack|
|Shelf life||12 months|