Frozen seaweed salad (Chuka) ASA, 1kg
A traditional Japanese diet dish of wild seaweed wakame; source of iodine, vitamins and minerals.
It is already impossible to imagine Japanese cuisine without a chuka salad. We offer a product with a rich composition and minimum amount of moisture. This is the case when a product is not only tasty, but also healthy.
5 REASONS TO BUY CHUKA SALAD ASA:
- Rich composition:agar agar, sesame seed, wakame seaweed and wood mushrooms.
- Only 15% of the sauce in our salad (not half, as is often the case).
- We have exactly that “standard”, which is most in demand on the market – a very high quality and with a good taste.
- The package has a zip-lock for the cooks convenience. Not every producer can boast of this.
- Specify – you will be surprised.
|Ingredients||Rich composition: seaweed, mushrooms, agar agar, chili pepper, sesame oil, sesame seed, wood mushrooms|
|Category||The Standard, that is the most demanded on the market – a very high quality and with an excellent taste|
|Economical efficiency||The moisture content is only 15%, in fact, it is a net weight (the minimum moisture content by technology)|
|Benefits||Packaging – plastic bags with a ZIP-Lock (product leakage excluded)|
|Structure||Crispy. Only young seaweed are used|
|Taste||Sweet and sour, slightly hot|
|Color||Juicy, fresh, bright green, inherent to seaweed, with a splash of red Chili peppers|
|Traditional nature||Made by the traditional Japanese recipe|
|Application||Ready to serve salad (after defrosting). Also it can be used as a snack with noodles, rice; garnish – to fish dishes; added to rolls, cooked gunkan maki.|
|Best combination||Ideal with sesame sauce ASA|
|Country of origin||Russia|
|Unit of measurement||A pack|
|Number of units per box||10 packs|
|Shelf life||18 months|